Currently the SWACI services are migrated to the Ionosphere Monitoring and Prediction Center (IMPC). This may cause downtimes of several products or parts of this webpage. To get latest news and product updates please visit impc.dlr.de!
- The licensor grants to the licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to retrieve and use data sets and products from the SWACI service in accordance with this license.
- Retrieval, by electronic download, and the use of data sets is free of charge, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Regardless of whether the data are quality controlled or not, SWACI and the data source do not accept any liability for the correctness and/or appropriate interpretation of the data. Interpretation should follow scientific rules and is always the user’s responsibility. Correct and appropriate data interpretation is solely the responsibility of data users.
- Any person making substantial use of SWACI data must communicate with the data source prior to publication, and has to consider the data source(s) for co-authorship of published results.
- If the data are used in publications and presentations, the SWACI service must properly be acknowledged mentioning that "The Space Weather Application Center Ionosphere" (SWACI) is operated by the German Aerospace Center (DLR) at the Neustrelitz location and supported by the German State Government of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
- When the data shall be redistributed, the licensee has to ensure the acceptance of the license agreement by third parties.
- If new products are derived from SWACI data sets, the lecensee has to give proper credit to SWACI when publishing and/or distributing the new product.
- Data users must respect any and all restrictions on the use or reproduction of data. The use or reproduction of data for commercial purpose might require prior written permission from the SWACI.
- The information on SWACI service are in the public domain, unless specifically annotated otherwise, and may be used freely by the public. Before using information obtained from this service special attention should be given to the date & time of the data and products being displayed. This information shall not be modified in content and then presented as official material. Users are requested to inform SWACI of any problems encountered with provided data provision. Such a feedback will increase the availability and quality of the data.
License Agreement (.doc)
License Agreement (.pdf)